Tourism Partner - Convention & Visitors Bureau's, Destination Marketing Organizations, Educational Institutions.
A "Tourism Partner" or an Associate Member is:
- Additional person(s) designated and employed by a property for which dues shall be paid to the Association.
- An individual related to the industry through the hospitality profession but not actively engaged in the lodging service (i.e. Academic Profession or Higher Education Institute).
Some benefits of membership include:
- Monthly CHLA Lodging Matters E-Newsletter.
- Emails related to industry news and updates.
- Conference and meeting registration information.
- Educational seminar information.