The CHLA has partnered with Green Key Global to provide our members with a discounted rate on the industry leading corporate social responsibility certification!
Meeting Facilities and Engineering
What Green Key Does for You
- Detailed, property-specific Performance Report including highlights and recommendations
- Toolkits and Templates designed to assist in furthering your efforts
- Lower operational costs
- Increased staff and client engagement
- A reduced environmental impact
- Promotes your rating via our website, social media channels and our Listing Affiliate Network (Check In Canada, Public Works & Government Services Canada, Travelocity, Meetings & Incentive Travel, Hotels.com, CAA and many more)
Special Promotional Rates - Exclusively for CHLA Members...
- CHLA400 – 0 – 125 Rooms - $400 - entitles hotel to $200.00 discount from standard $600
CHLA450 – 126 – 300 Rooms - $450 - entitles hotel to $150.00 discount from standard $600
- CHLA450 – 301 or above - $525 - entitles hotel to $75.00 discount from standard $600
Green Key Global's mission is to be recognized by the lodging industry as a leader in corporate social responsibility certification through educational, collaborative and promotional efforts.
Green Key Global is a leading environmental certification body whose suite of industry standard programs and resources has been designed specifically for the lodging and meetings industries. Their affordable programs help members leverage organizational CSR activities to support sustainable initiatives, improve overall fiscal performance and community relations.
For 15 years their flagship program, the Green Key Eco-Rating Program, has been evaluating and certifying properties in North America and beyond on the scope of their sustainable initiatives. Their newest offering, the Green Key Meetings Program, was launched in 2011 and caters to the needs of the meetings and event industry.
The Green Key Global suite of programs allows participants to benefit on several fronts – cost savings, increased bookings from environmentally conscious consumers and meeting planners and responsible corporate citizenry. Green Key Global strives to simultaneously educate members on the value these activities have on a broader environmental, social and economic level. In support of this, Green Key conducts on-site verification audits to validate member ratings and also provides a variety of marketing materials to assist members in the promotion of their efforts. The Green Key Programs were designed specifically for the lodging industry by the Hotel Association of Canada (HAC) and are delivered under the banner of Green Key Global.
By signing up for the Green Key Eco-Rating Program, your property will receive a unique Green Key logo with your properties Eco-Rating alongside your listing on the CHLA website. To receive your member discount for the Eco-Rating Program, please login to your profile to access the promotional code.
For more information on how to register, please contact...